About the Course: M.B.A
- Master of business Administration is a two years full time course, with the approval of AICTE and affiliated to the AKNU, Rajahmundry.
- The program comprises of 4 semesters.
- This program aims at building management competence among the students providing a theoretical foundation in management as well as practical orientation towards management practices in such a way that they are not only equipped to perform as effective managers but also to shoulder greater responsibilities in the future as they move up the hierarchy.
- Typically an MBA helps the graduate to become more marketable across a wide range of work profiles and across countries move upwards in a company in to managerial cadre, develop an extensive professions network or even set up one’s own business.
- An MBA helps develop a fundamental understanding of such knowledge across domains like human resources, finance, and marketing that is not normally received from any single focused under-graduate degree program.
- Acquiring an MBA is a process filed with learning new skills, Studying methodologies and discussing industries that provide employment opportunities.